Hi, I'm Tomesha Campbell.
I’m a writer, speaker, and health coach who focuses on intuitive eating principles to help people find peace with their bodies and eat mindfully for life-long health.
I created A Fitness Mindset to support individuals who are looking for more information about how to make mindful choices in food without dieting or feeling deprived.
I do that through utilizing my training as a:
- National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
- Precision Nutrition (PN) Level 1 Certified Coach
- Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Coach
As a result of my training and expertise:
I’ve been able to help my community and clients implement intuitive eating principles into their lives that enable them to improve their body image, eating habits, and love of exercise.
You can also find me on Facebook at A Fitness Mindset where I share health and wellness tips as well as live sessions every Monday evening at 8 pm Eastern!
When I’m not writing or speaking you can find me:
- Walking along the trails with my dog, Penny Deena
- Taking an afternoon run around my neighborhood
- Enjoying a meal out with friends
- Cuddling up with some tea and a good book
Want to know more?
Here are 5 fun facts you might not know about me...
- I served 6+years of service in the United States Marine Corps.
- My first words were “eat now” and I’ve been that blunt ever since.
- I have three social science-based master's degrees and love research because of it.
- I’ve lived and worked in eight countries across five continents.
- I’m a Jersey girl living in Boston who proudly cheers for the New England Patriots.
Download My Free: Body Image Journal Prompts
Enter your name and best email below.