From Confused Chronic Dieter to Confident Mindful Eater
Hi, it's Tomesha Campbell here! I'm a Nutrition & Mindful Eating Coach who is super passionate about helping you create a healthy eating plan that they can maintain long-term.
Like you, I found myself hopping from one diet to another, trying to find a diet, any diet that I could stick to long-term.
While I never did find the "right diet," I did find something that I (and my clients) can maintain.
That something is Mindful Eating, which is a simple practice you can implement into your daily routine to help you gain control of your eating habits.
The best part is that there aren't any rules to follow or shame to feel for "cheating" on your diet. Because it isn't a diet!
Instead, it's a practice that focuses on helping you become more aware of your food choices so you can adopt healthier eating habits.
Why You Should Try Mindful Eating?
Mindful eating helps you avoid being stuck on another fad diet.
- Too often we look to fad diets as weight loss solutions, but the problem with fad diets is that the only reason people are losing weight is that they are restricting calorie intake.
- Their eating habits aren't actually improving, which means that the moment you stop the diet you'll go back to eating the way you used to and regain back weight.
- Mindful eating is about adopting healthier eating habits, which in the long-term gives you a sustainable way to eat that you can maintain to achieve your wellness goals.
Mindful eating helps you ditch food guilt.
- There tends to be an abundance of misinformation out there when it comes to healthy eating, which makes it increasingly difficult to find a way to eat that works for your body, your food preferences, and your lifestyle.
- That's why mindful eating is an important tool in every person's toolbox because it helps you better understand your food choices.
- In doing so, you're able to be more intentional about your food choices so that you can enjoy food again without feeling guilt or shame for any food choices.
Mindful eating helps you achieve your wellness goals.
- It's well known that most people are unable to sustain a restrictive diet long-term, which is why mindful eating is an important tool for giving you the foundation you need to maintain your wellness goals.
- Through building the foundation to sustain healthier eating habits, mindful eating is a useful strategy that will help you develop healthier eating habits.
- By working with a coach that's been where you are and is now where you want to be, you'll learn some mindful eating skills that you can easily implement into your everyday life.
Let's get Social!
Grab Your Free Guide
3 Simple Habits to Curb Late-Night Cravings!
Enter your name and best email address.
Your information will be used to send you our free guide and subscribe you to our weekly newsletter. We'll only send you relevant information and will never sell your information to any third parties. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.