Hi, I'm Tomesha Campbell.
Nutrition Coach at A Fitness Mindset.
As a NESTA Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach, Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach, and Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Certified Coach, I work with people who are completely ready to stop dieting.
I help them eat more mindfully and make it easy to eat the foods that they love while appreciating their body regardless of their size.
That’s why I’m on a mission to help people create mindful eating habits, nurture a healthier relationship with food, and cultivate body acceptance with my 3-Step Mindful Eating MethodTM.
I blend my expertise in nutrition science, behavior change, and autoimmune wellness to help people eat in a way that is right for them.
Specifically, I support people who have:
- General health and wellness concerns
- Disordered eating habits
- Autoimmune diseases
And when I’m not teaching and coaching, I can usually be found:
Hitting the pavement for a run.
Enjoying walks with my dog Penny Deena.
Binge-watching cooking shows.
Want to know more?
Here are 5 Interesting Facts About Me...
- My favorite meal of all time is BBQ ribs with a side of baked macaroni and cheese, potato salad, AND collard greens.
- I love reading Wikipedia pages of movies so I know what the movie is about before I watch it.
- I'm obsessed with horror movies, especially the ones that don’t end with a happy ending.
- I dreamed of becoming a lawyer, but after getting rejected from every law school I applied to I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps.
- My experiences in the Marine Corps became the catalyst for me breaking up with dieting and becoming a mindful eater!
Interested in learning more about how I can help you do the same?
Here’s What to Do Now…
- Book a free 15-minute discovery call with me to explore which package is best.
- During the call, we’ll discuss your unique needs and challenges.
- I’ll provide a recommended action plan.
- Then I’ll walk you through what to expect when working with me.