Tired of cooking, but not trying to eat out right now? If so, I have the perfect recipe for you! This AIP-Friendly Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Salad is the perfect recipe whether you're looking for a quick lunch or a light dinner! Click through to watch.
AIP-Friendly Chicken and Brussels Sprouts Salad
Watch Video Directly From Facebook
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 10 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 15 Mins
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pk Chicken breast strips
- 1 lb Thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 Oranges
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
- 2 Bowls (Small and Medium)
- Chefs knife
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- In a medium bowl combine chicken, brussels...