Yield: 4 Author: Tomesha Campbell
HOMEMADE PEPPERONI, BROCCOLI AND ARUGULA PIZZA
PREP TIME: 5 MINS | COOK TIME: 25 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
Craving pizza, but trying to avoid delivery or frozen pizza? Try this Homemade Pepperoni, Broccoli and Arugula Pizza for a guilt-free treat you can have on the dinner table in just 30 minutes!
- 8 oz Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 8 oz Marinara Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Head Chopped Broccoli
- ¼ Red Onion
- 2 Handfuls of Fresh Arugula
- ¼ cup Black Olives
- ¼ cup Turkey Pepperoni
- ½ cup Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 410F.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Top with marinara sauce and place pizza in the oven.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil.
- Sauté garlic cloves, broccoli, and onions.
- Remove pizza from oven.
- Top pizza with arugula, cooked vegetables, olives,...