This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a dinner recipe that is simple and easy to make?
Then you're going to love this Roasted Chicken Drumsticks, Veggies, and Cauliflower Rice that you can easily whip up on the sheet pan! Not only is it delicious, but it's also AIP-Friendly. Click through to watch!
AIP-Friendly Sheet Pan Roasted
Chicken Drumsticks, Veggies, and Cauliflower Rice
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 Mins | COOK TIME: 40 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 50 Mins
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, divided
- 1 pk Frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 lb Chicken drumsticks
- 1 Sliced onion
- 1 bunch Sliced radishes
- 2 Minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Sage
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of oil all over the baking sheet.
- Spread the cauliflower rice on one side of the baking sheet.
- Add the chicken drumsticks in the middle next to the cauliflower rice.
- Arrange the onion and radishes next to the chicken drumsticks In the space that is left.
- Drizzle the remaining oil and evenly sprinkle the garlic cloves and seasoning over everything.
- Roast the sheet pan in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!