This post contains affiliate links.
Trying to spend less time in the kitchen? If so, you're going to love this deliciously simple recipe. Join me on this week's episode of A Spoonful of Soul where I'm dishing up some quick and easy Sheet Pan Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries! Click through to watch!
Sheet Pan Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 Mins | COOK TIME: 40 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 50 Mins
- 3 tbsp Avocado oil, divided
- 1 Sweet potato
- 2 tsps Arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp + 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1 lb Ground beef
- Baking sheet
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease a baking sheet with 1 tbsp avocado oil.
- Cut sweet potato into fries and place in a bowl.
- Toss fries with remaining oil, arrowroot starch, 1 tsp parsley, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Spread fries out on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine beef and remaining seasoning. Form into four burgers and set aside.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and flip fries. Remove fries to one side of the sheet.
- Add burgers to the other side of the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!