This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a quick meal for dinner? If you're trying to eat in more, but looking to spend less time in the kitchen you're going to love these Pork Burgers with Cauliflower Rice! Click through to watch.
Pork Burger with Cauliflower Rice
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 23 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 28 Mins
- 1 lb Ground pork
- 1/2 tbsp Dried rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 pk Cauliflower Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful of cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Baking Sheet
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease a baking sheet
- In a mixing bowl combine pork, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 large patties and place on one side of a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the cauliflower rice, olive oil, lime, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the oven and flip the burgers.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the other side of the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for an additional 13 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!