Perfect Chorizo and Red Pepper Omelet
Nov 28, 2018
Yield: 4 Author: Tomesha Campbell
PERFECT CHORIZO AND RED PEPPER OMELET
PREP TIME: 10 MINS | COOK TIME: 15 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
Looking for an easy way to spice up your omelet? Try this delicious Perfect Chorizo and Red Pepper Omelet!
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tsps Ghee
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Chorizo sausage
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- Heat skillet on medium heat. Melt 1 tsp ghee and coat bottom of skillet.
- Chop the red pepper.
- Remove the skin from chorizo and chop into small cubes.
- Add red pepper and chorizo to skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes.
- Remove red pepper and chorizo to plate.
- Turn up the heat to medium-high. Melt remaining 1 tsp ghee in the skillet.
- Pour in eggs and cook until the edges set.
- Slowly push the edges of the egg toward the center, so uncooked portions can cook.
- Once egg cooks place red pepper and chorizo filling on one side of the omelet.
- Fold omelet in half and remove to plate.