This post contains affiliate links.
Looking for a simple recipe that you can make for dinner tonight?
If so, you're going to love this Korean-inspired beef and broccoli stir-fry that you can easily have on the dinner table in 30 minutes or less!
Korean Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (Paleo and AIP)
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 15 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins
- 1 Onion
- 3 Green onions
- 1 tbsp Ginger root
- 6 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce*
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Apple butter
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 5 tbsp Coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 lb Boneless beef shoulder
- 1 Broccoli crown
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- 2 Cutting boards (1 Meat, 1 Vegetable)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Skillet or Wok
- Combine 1/2 onion, green onions, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos, fish sauce, salt, apple cider vinegar, apple butter, maple syrup, 2 tbsp coconut oil, and water in a blender. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the other half of the onion and chop the broccoli crown into florets. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook until beef reaches desired doneness. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Drain any liquid from skillet and return to stove.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and sliced onion to skillet. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry for 3 minutes or until tender. Return beef to the skillet.
- Add the sauce to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!