I was recently honored to be a guest on my colleague Marsha Lynn Hudson's Marketing Online with Ease Podcast. In this interview, I share my journey as a health coach. I speak about the negative impact of being so hard on myself and how I overcame trying to be something I wasn't. And what I did to start accepting myself so I could live a life of health and wealth.
What we covered in this episode:
- [2:30] How my path to becoming a health coach was birthed from one of the biggest struggles I experienced in the Marine Corps.
- [4:35] The specific changes I made to develop a healthier relationship with food, exercise, and body.
- [7:33] How discovering that I didn't like myself was the start of becoming mentally strong and mentally healthy.
- [11:05] How I teach my clients to discover the why behind their health goals so that they can make achieving it much more effortless. [13:49] How I help my clients get from where they are to where they want to be.
- [15:27] The why behind the book I'm writing is to support women with developing a fitness mindset.
- [19:10] My piece of advice to entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own business. Books mentioned in this episode:
Books mentioned in this episode:
Links mentioned in this episode:
Disclaimer: By listening to this podcast or reading this blog, you agree not to use this podcast or blog as medical advice to treat any medical condition in either yourself or others, including but not limited to patients you are treating. Consult your physician for any medical issues that you may be having.
Download My Free: Body Image Journal Prompts
Enter your name and best email below.
We will never sell your information, for any reason. You can unsubscribe at any time.