Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken
Nov 05, 2018
Yield: 4 Author: Tomesha Campbell
INSTANT POT LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN
PREP TIME: 30 MINS | COOK TIME: 15 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS
Looking for something quick and delicious? Try this Instant Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken for a delicious meal you can have on the table in minutes!
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1-2 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Sliced Red Onion
- 5 Cloves Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine chicken thighs, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Coat bottom of Instant Pot with ghee.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Remove the onions and place to the side.
- Add chicken thighs and sear on both sides.
- Slowly pour in water.
- Add garlic and onions back in.
- Select Pressure Cook and cook for 10 minutes on High.
- When the timer is up complete a Quick Release.