Instant Pot Curry Chicken
Nov 02, 2018
Yield: 4 Author: Tomesha Campbell
INSTANT POT CURRY CHICKEN
PREP TIME: 5 MINS | COOK TIME: 25 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 30 MINS
Looking for a quick meal that the whole family will love? Try this Instant Pot Curry Chicken that is not only easy to make but packed full of delicious goodness!
- 1 ½ Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Sliced Onion
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1 Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 cups of Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsps Massaman Curry Paste
- 1 lb Diced Chicken Tenders
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté.
- Coat bottom of Instant Pot with coconut oil.
- Add onion and peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lime juice, coconut milk and chicken broth.
- Stir in curry paste and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Select Pressure Cook and cook for 15 minutes on High.
- When the timer is up complete a Quick Release.