Grilled Salmon and Asparagus with Orange Glaze
Aug 25, 2020
Looking for an easy weeknight meal that you can make last-minute?
If so, you're in for a real treat, because tonight we're making a delicious Grilled Salmon and Asparagus with an orange glaze that will have everyone running to the dinner table!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means as an Amazon Associate I earn a commission at no additional cost to you from qualifying purchases.
Grilled Salmon and Asparagus with Orange Glaze (Paleo)
Watch Video Directly From Facebook
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 15 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Orange
- 4 Minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 4 Salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
TOOLS NEEDED AND MENTIONED
- Preheat grill pan to high heat.
- Drizzle asparagus with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add asparagus to grill pan and grill for 2-3 minutes. Remove asparagus to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- While the asparagus is cooking make the orange glaze.
- In a bowl, combine juice of 1/2 an orange, garlic, honey, and coconut aminos. Reserve about 1/8 cup for drizzle and set the glaze aside.
- Turn the grill pan down to medium-high heat.
- Dip the salmon fillets in the glaze and add to the grill skin-side up.
- Sear the fillets for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the fillets and sear for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat once the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Drizzle with the reserved glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
Learn five simple tips to break the cycle of binge eating at night in this FREE guide!
Enter your name and best email address below.