Eating and the EnneagramAug 30, 2021
**Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.**
I joined my friend Sarah Lynn Wallace's, Enneagram MBA Podcast, for an extra special episode all about the enneagram and what it has to do with the way that you eat!
In this episode, we give you a very comprehensive summary of the best eating practices for each Enneagram type and common challenges to be aware of.
Don't worry about taking notes as we put together an Enneagram and Eating Guide you can access at: https://www.sarahlynnco.com/enneagramandeating
What we covered in this episode:
- [4:25] The enneagram type I identify with and what about it most resonates with me!
- [5:31] How knowing my enneagram type has helped me do more of and less of as a health coach!
- [6:29] What drew me to the health and nutrition space, and how I help clients as a health coach!
- [8:45] The biggest challenges that I see my clients run into as it relates to their health!
- [14:33] How you can succeed with healthy habits by eating for your personality!
- [40:53] What to keep in mind on your journey to becoming a more mindful eater!
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Enneagram of Eating by Ann Gadd
- The Whole Foods Diet by John Mackey
- Get Good with Money by Tiffany "The Budgetnista" Aliche
Disclaimer: We are more than just a type and a type on the enneagram is a number, so if something we say doesn't resonate with the type that you feel is your dominant type it doesn't mean that you're not that type. Further, it is your responsibility to work directly with your health care provider before making any dietary or lifestyle. Any information discussed in this episode is for informational purposes only and is not to be followed without prior approval from your doctor.
Get resources, tips, and more delivered to your inbox. Plus, get instant access to my free training, “Creating a Weight-Inclusive Clinic and Practice for Everybody.”
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.