This post contains affiliate links.
Ready to increase your recipe library with healthy meals you can eat on a tight budget? Then, you're going to love this cheap, easy and healthy Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken. Click through to watch!
Easy Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 2 Hours 10 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 2 Hours 15 Mins
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Onion powder
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 12 oz Sliced mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 2 Lemons (1 sliced, 1 juiced)
- 1 1/2 cup Bone broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Slow cooker
- Small mixing bowl
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl combine salt, parsley, garlic, pepper, and onion powder. Evenly season chicken breast with seasoning mix.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining olive oil, mushrooms, and onion. Saute 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the chicken, mushrooms, onions, bone broth, and lemon juice to the slow cooker. Top with the lemon slices.
- Slow cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Must-Have Guide to Kick Start Your Mindful Eating Journey
Do you find yourself constantly battling with the voice in your head over what you should or should you not eat? Or, scolding yourself when you eat something you feel you're not supposed to eat?
If so, download The Mindful Eating Method Starter Kit today!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.