Creamy Tomato Gluten-Free Pasta
Oct 03, 2018
Yield: 4 Author: Tomesha Campbell
CREAMY TOMATO GLUTEN-FREE PASTA
PREP TIME: 5 MINS | COOK TIME: 20 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS
Do you have a hankering for some pasta, but you’re not trying to spend hours in the kitchen? Try this quick and easy creamy tomato pasta that will have you in and out the kitchen with a delicious meal in minutes!
- 12 oz of Brown Rice Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Diced Onion
- 14.5 oz Can of Fire-Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 12 oz Can of Tomato Paste
- 13.5 oz Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1-2 Tsp Turbinado Sugar (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low. Add ghee and sautee garlic and onions until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Add in coconut milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Turn the heat to low and cook for another 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.