This post contains affiliate links.
Want an easy salad recipe that will actually fill you up?
Join me in this episode of A Spoonful of Soul for our Copycat Sweetgreen Harvest Bowl that brings the flavors of one of the most deliciously filling salads on the Sweetgreen menu to your table. Click through to watch!
Copycat Sweetgreen Harvest Chicken Bowl (Paleo & AIP)
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 30 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 35 Mins
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 pk Frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 tbsps Coconut oil, divided
- 1 pk Kale shredded
- 2 Diced apples
- 1 pk Diced grilled chicken breast
- Sea salt to taste
BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS
- 2/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Salt
TOOLS NEEDED AND MENTIONED
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cutting board
- Mason jar
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Sheet Pan
Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Dice the sweet potatoes and arrange them on one side of your sheet pan. Leave the other side empty for now.
- Drizzle 2 tbsps of coconut oil and season with salt to taste.
- Toss to coat and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping about halfway through.
- After 20 minutes remove the sheet pan from the oven.
- On the other side of your sheet pan add the cauliflower rice and drizzle with remaining coconut oil.
- Add back to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes or until cauliflower rice is cooked through.
- In a bowl combine kale, apples, and chicken. Set aside.
In a mason jar combine the balsamic vinegarette ingredients. Set aside.
- When the sweet potatoes and cauliflower rice are cooked remove from the oven.
- Add the potatoes and rice to your salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve with the balsamic vinaigrette. Enjoy!