Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl (Ninja Foodi)
Aug 04, 2020
It might not be Tuesday, but there's never a wrong time for Tacos! 🌮
If you're looking to switch things up this week try these delicious Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowls for a quick meal the whole family will love. Click through to watch!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means as an Amazon Associate I earn a commission at no additional cost to you from qualifying purchases.
Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl
Watch Video Directly From Facebook
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 20 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 25 Mins
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Minced garlic cloves
- 1 Diced onion
- 1 Diced squash
- 1 pk Cauliflower rice
- 2 handfuls of Kale
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 4 Green onions (optional)
- 1 Lime (optional)
- Brown the ground beef in your Ninja Foodie or skillet over medium heat. Remove and set aside.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the squash and rice. Cook the rice until lightly browned.
- Stir in the kale and seasoning. Saute until the greens are wilted.
- Stir in the beef and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with green onions and lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
FREE RECIPE GUIDE:
5 QUICK & EASY HEALTHY MEALS TO MAKE IN 30 MINS OR LESS!!
In this free downloadable recipe guide I'm sharing 5 of my favorite recipes that you can easily make for dinner tonight!