This post contains affiliate links.
It might not be Tuesday, but there's never a wrong time for Tacos! 🌮
If you're looking to switch things up this week try these delicious Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowls for a quick meal the whole family will love. Click through to watch!
Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 20 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 25 Mins
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Minced garlic cloves
- 1 Diced onion
- 1 Diced squash
- 1 pk Cauliflower rice
- 2 handfuls of Kale
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 4 Green onions (optional)
- 1 Lime (optional)
- Brown the ground beef in your Ninja Foodie or skillet over medium heat. Remove and set aside.
- Add the garlic and onion and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the squash and rice. Cook the rice until lightly browned.
- Stir in the kale and seasoning. Saute until the greens are wilted.
- Stir in the beef and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with green onions and lime juice.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Must-Have Guide to Kick Start Your Mindful Eating Journey
Do you find yourself constantly battling with the voice in your head over what you should or should you not eat? Or, scolding yourself when you eat something you feel you're not supposed to eat?
If so, download The Mindful Eating Method Starter Kit today!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.