Dec 06, 2018
Yield: 1 Author: Tomesha Campbell
PREP TIME: 5 MINS | COOK TIME: 10 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 15 MINS
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast that isn’t overnight oats? Try this mouthwatering Breakfast Frittata for a delicious meal that can be on the table in as little as 15 minutes.
- 6 Beaten Eggs Cooking Spray
- 1 Cup Spinach
- ¼ Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- ¼ Cup Diced Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Red Onions
- 2 Sliced Chopped Turkey Bacon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Beat 6 eggs in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium-low heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Sauté spinach for 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and turkey bacon to the skillet.
- Evenly pour the eggs over vegetables.
- Using the back of a spatula to ensure eggs are evenly spread.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the edges start to set.
- Move the skillet from the stove to the oven.
- Broil on high for 2-3 minutes.