Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry (For Ninja Foodie or Instant Pot)
Jul 21, 2020
In the mood for takeout, but trying to save them coins? If so, you're going to love this week's episode of A Spoonful of Soul!
Join us in the kitchen for a delicious take-out style Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry that you can easily make in the Ninja Foodi Click through to watch.
Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Watch Video Directly From Facebook
SERVES: 4 | PREP TIME: 10 Mins | COOK TIME: 15 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 25 Mins
- 3 Broccoli crowns
- 3 cups Water
- 1 1/2 lb Flank steak
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup Bone broth
- ½ cup Coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tsp Arrowroot starch
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cook & Crisp/Steamer Basket
- 2 Cutting boards (1 Meat, 1 Vegetable)
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Pressure Cooker
- Chop broccoli crowns into florets and set aside.
- Pour water into the pressure cooker pot. If using the Ninja Foodi add the broccoli to Cook & Crisp Basket, place the basket in the pot, and assemble the pressure lid making sure the pressure release valve is set to VENT. If using the Instant Pot add the broccoli to the steamer basket, place the basket in the pot, and assemble the lid making sure the pressure release valve is set to SEALING.
- Select STEAM and set the timer to 7 minutes. If using the Ninja Foodi select START/STOP to begin. If using the Instant Pot select Pressure Cook for 1 minute on high pressure.
- When complete carefully remove the lid and basket. Place the broccoli in a bowl and set aside.
- Slice flank steak into thin strips and set aside.
- Turn pressure cooker to Sauté and pour in coconut oil.
- Add garlic and steak to the pot and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth, coconut aminos, avocado oil, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Assemble the pressure lid making sure the pressure release valve is set to SEAL/SEALING.
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 10 minutes and quick-release when complete.
- Set pressure cooker to sauté and whisk in the arrowroot starch.
- Add the broccoli and cook stirring frequently until the sauce begins to thicken. Turn off.
- Serve and enjoy!
FREE RECIPE GUIDE:
5 DELICIOUS BUDGET-FRIENDLY RECIPE IDEAS FOR DINNER!
A free recipe guide for the frugal, budget-conscious, and anyone in-between who wants healthy dinners they can make on a tight budget.