This post contains affiliate links.
It's starting to heat up in New England, which means summer is on the way and the grills are coming out!
Whether you have access to a grill or not, you're going to love this simply delicious home-cooked recipe! Join me in this episode of A Spoonful of Soul for an AIP-Friendly Maple-Glazed Grilled Salmon with Roasted Broccoli! Click through to watch.
AIP-Friendly Maple-Glazed Grilled Salmon with Roasted Broccoli
SERVES: 2 | PREP TIME: 5 Mins | COOK TIME: 12 Mins | TOTAL TIME: 17 Mins
- 1 Broccoli crown cut into florets
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/3 cup Pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Orange juice
- 1-2 tbsp Pure vanilla extract
- 4 oz Salmon fillet
- Salt to taste
- Baking sheet
- Chefs knife
- Cooking utensils
- Cutting board
- Grill pan or grill
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Drizzle one tablespoon of oil all over the baking sheet.
- Spread the broccoli on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the broccoli in the oven for 12 minutes. Remove and set aside when finished.
- Heat the grill pan (or grill) over medium heat. Drizzle avocado oil if needed.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine maple syrup, orange juice, and vanilla extract. Cook, uncovered while preparing salmon.
- Brush salmon with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the grill.
- Cover and grill about 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and brush about 2 tablespoons of the glaze on all sides of the salmon.
- Turn salmon and grill 5 minutes longer or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with broccoli.