2020 has been a heck of a year, which is why I for one am looking forward to this holiday season to bring in some much-needed joy.
I don't know about you, but I look forward to Black Friday every year because this woman loves herself a SALE!
As much of your year has likely been spent in the kitchen, for the first time ever, we've decided to put together a 2020 Gift Guide to help you stock your kitchen like a pro!
Below you'll find...
- Favorite Kitchen Appliances: Because if you're going to spend the time to prepare delicious meals for yourself and your family it might as well be easy! Below we provide some of our favorite kitchen appliances!
- Budget-Friendly Gadgets: From my cooking essentials to baking must-haves, below I'm sharing with you the exact gadgets that you'll need in your kitchen toolbox!
- Healthy Living + More: Of course, we couldn't create a guide without sharing with you some amazing resources that can help you live a healthier lifestyle!
So, without further adieu check out our 2020 Gift Guide!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means as an Amazon Associate I earn a commission at no additional cost to you from qualifying purchases.
Favorite Kitchen Appliances
- Ninja Foodi - The Ninja Foodi is your all-in-one kitchen tool for everything from air frying chicken nuggets for the kids to slow cooking a beef roast for dinner.
- Ninja Professional Blender - From blending smoothies to pureeing soups, a blender is hands-down one of my favorite tools for speeding up meal prep. Not only will you be able to prepare healthy snacks, but you can easily use it to whip up quick dinners for your family.
- Instant Pot Duo 60 7-in-1 - There is no better investment for your kitchen than a pressure cooker. With the Instant Pot not only will you be able to quickly prepare delicious soups and broths, but with this multi-purpose tool you can cook rice and prepare chili too!
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor - From chopping to shredding, one of the best tools that you can invest in to speed up your meal prep is a food processor. That's why I love this food processor from Hamilton Beach. It's not only simple to use, but it's affordable.
- Soufull 8" Chef Knife - There is one knife that I highly recommend that you invest in and that's a chef's knife. A chef's knife is a must in the kitchen for chefs and home cooks alike for slicing, dicing, mincing, and chopping up your favorite ingredients.
- PriorityChef Knife Sharpener - One of the most dangerous things in the kitchen is a dull knife! That's why the Priority Chef knife sharpener is the perfect solution for safely sharpening your straight and serrated knives.
- Lodge 10.25" Cast Iron Skillet - Cast iron skillets are legendary in the kitchen and when you invest in one you'll know exactly why. Not only is this versatile tool perfect for the stove, but it's the perfect tool for the oven too!
- Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Containers - Whether you're a busy mom or an exec trying to prioritize your health, meal prep is going to be essential. That's why having the right meal prep containers is going to help you not only store your meals but to give you something quick to grab when you're on the go.
- 24-Piece Nylon and Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set - There's nothing more annoying when you're ready to cook dinner than having to run to the store last minute to buy a kitchen gadget. That's why having a cooking utensils set that has everything you'll need for meal prep is a must-have.
- ThermoPro TP19 Waterproof Digital Meat Thermometer - When you're cooking with meat a non-negotiable in the kitchen is going to be a cooking thermometer. Not only is this great for grilling, but also baking your favorite meats.
Healthy Living + More
- Thrive Market - Get 30% OFF 2000+ Items when you purchase any Thrive Market Membership! (Valid 11/27 - 11/29)
- Prep Dish - Prep Dish is a monthly meal planning service that helps you prep a week's worth of healthy meals the whole family will love in just a few hours. (Free 14-Day Trial)
- The Core 4: Embrace Your Body, Own Your Power - The Core 4 by Steph Gaudreau provides the foundation to eat, move, recharge, and empower your mind better by focusing on her core 4! Plus, the book gives you an amazing 30-day nutrition and workout plan!
- The Whole Foods Diet: The Lifesaving Plan for Health and Longevity - The Whole Foods Diet book is a definitive guide for transitioning to a whole-food, plant-based diet. Even if you're a meat-eater, like me, this book can show you how to reap the immense benefits of whole foods.
And, of course, don't forget the best gift that you can give to yourself this holiday season is grace! No matter what is going on, you've overcome every hurdle that has come your way and you can do it again.
5-Days to Stop Overeating
Join our FREE 5-Day Challenge that kicks off Monday, January 25, 2021.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.